7.28.2005

More on signs

Here's another question about signs. Regular readers will know that I use the new federal car wash known as the 93 tunnel (or Liberty Tunnel depending on with whom you agree) daily, and there is a sign on the southbound side that points drivers hoping to hook up with Albany Street after the tunnel to use exit 20. I tried this one day recently, hoping to avoid some of the regular gridlock on my way to Southie for an evening engagement. I passed by a closed ramp that I think will lead to Albany Street someday, but the only other ways out, according to the signs, were to get on the Pike, or to get back on 93 South. I didn't have time for a ride to Newton in case the Pike ramp didn't take me to Albany Street, so I merged back into the traffic.

|
Comments:

Post a Comment