5.23.2006

Site change?

I've been here over a year now, and I'm tired of the look and Blogger in general. I don't have vast coding experience to design my own site, and maintaining the links and other bits here isn't entirely easy. I'm also extremely cheap when it comes to this hobby, so I don't wish to pay for hosting or design.

Therefore, I've imported my blog to Wordpress to see what it would be like over there. I will still continue to post here, but I will post there, too. While I'm tired of the limitations of my own lack of experience with HTML, I'm disappointed in the lack of customization allowed by Wordpress. I'm kind of feeling my way around in the dark at the moment.

I would gladly take suggestions, warnings, advice or anything that others with more knowledge would be willing to impart.

|
Comments:

Post a Comment